Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Centipede and The Millipede





One day, in a wide jungle there were two little crawly things who were different. .
It is the centipede and the millipede. Whenever the centipede saw the millipede, he bully it . Because in every way, they were opposite. The centipede gets mad at the millipede because it is slow walker,short and eats scavengers that's why he hate the millipede. But, even they are enemies, their parents were good friends  that made the little centipede curious and ask . "Mom why were you such good friends with the mother millipede?" the little centipede ask.
"Son, were good friends because I trust her and she is also good to me" the mother replied.
"But Mom, We are opposite from the millipede in many ways" the son said.
"Son, listen carefully. All of us are different.The way we talk,the manners and also the physical appearances. But it is not the base of choosing your friends. Even though we are opposite from them, we can be friends with them." the mother said. 
The little centipede realize and understand his mother said. "Mom was right, I can be friends with little millipede too" the centipede said. Suddenly, he saw the little millipede and talk to it.
"My friend, I'm sorry for bullying you. At first, I hate you because you are different from us. But now, I can truly say that I don't hate you anymore and we can be good friends from now on." the centipede said
"I accept your sincere apology my friend. Thank you for having you as  my friend" the millipede replied
From that day, the centipede and millipede were good friends. They always help each other and that made the centipede think that differences is not the base of choosing his friends.

Group Members
Desiree Villanueva
Ivy Jae Leopez
Audrey Mariz Gasis

No comments:

Post a Comment